Mills Adoption Law
Attorney for Adopting A Child in Durham
Why Choose Mills Adoption Law?
- Unbiased – We will provide an unbiased explanation of your rights and options and develop a legally secure plan tailored to your needs.
- Explain – We will explain your rights and the adoption laws in North Carolina. If you need legal advice on the laws of another state, we will connect you with experienced lawyers in that other state
- Assess – Every opportunity involves risk. We will help you assess the risks involved about money, legal rights, and health issues.
- Review – We will review adoption agency and advertising contracts to explain your rights.
- Clarify – We will explain your options, so that you can choose the path that is best suited to your familes’ needs.
- Choosing the Right Match – Because not every opportunity is the right one, we can help you decide whether a potential match opportunity is the right one for you before you commit.
- Planning – You should never be pressured into making important decisions about money, legal risk, or health issues in a compressed time frame. We will help you anticipate the “what ifs.”
- Finalization – Once you commit to a match, we can assist you in managing the match, making the placement, and finalizing your adoption in the courts.
- Experience – We have the necessary experience to anticipate challenges, so they don’t become problems.
- Protect – We represent your interests.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Call (919) 306-2899 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
We Are Here To Help
Our mission is to help build families. Adoption can be a challenging legal journey, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Whether you are adopting a child in North Carolina, a child in another state, a stepchild, a child from a foreign country, or even an adult, Mills Adoption Law is here to help. If you need a Attorney for Adopting A Child in Durham, call us today to schedule a FREE, 15-minute phone consultation!
How Does It Work
- We’ll be here to support you through each step of your adoption journey, and that means from the initial call until the case is finalized.
- Our Attorney for Adopting A Child will provide a thorough explanation of adoption laws, and strategize on the best approach for your individual case.
- We will ensure that your rights are protected.
- Our Attorney for Adopting A Child will review all documents to ensure that your best interests are served
Reviews - Mills Adoption Law, Durham
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“exceptional to work with,” “showed genuine care when we spoke with him,” “very reasonably priced,” “top-notch, excellent service,” “always had our interests in mind and answered my texts and emails promptly,” “wouldn’t hesitate to use him again,” “exceedingly professional, patient and helpful,” “went above and beyond” “he crosses all his t’s and dots all of his i’s”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Attorney for Adopting A Child, then call us today to schedule a free consultation, so that we can get started on your adoption journey.
Whether you are adopting a child in North Carolina, a child in another state, a stepchild, a child from a foreign country, or even an adult, Mills Adoption Law is here to help. With over 30 years of experience and an impeccable track record, we are uniquely positioned to assist you through each step of your adoption journey.
How To Get Started
- The very first and most crucial step you must take is to contact our Attorney for Adopting A Child in Durham.
- During your free, 15-minute phone consultation, we will briefly discuss an overview of your particular case.
- After evaluating your circumstances and goals, we will strategize on the next best move.
- Mills Adoption Law will guide you through each step of the intricate legal process, and provide you with all the necessary tools to achieve a favorable outcome.