Bobby Mills is offering a CLE seminar on Monday, February 19th from 9am to 4:30pm at the Hampton Inn & Suites in downtown Raleigh. To sign up or learn more, visit the National Business Institute site here: https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/78206ER
Smoothly Navigate the Different Adoption Procedures
Are you looking to build an understanding of one of the most rewarding areas of law? Our experienced faculty will walk you through the different adoption processes and provide you with the necessary forms for handling adoption cases. Examine procedures for independent/private, agency, interstate, stepparent, relative and other types of adoptions. Learn how to avoid adoption pitfalls, receive pointers for tackling the various issues that can arise and more. Don’t miss this opportunity – register today!
- Get detailed, step-by-step procedural guidance on different types of adoptions.
- Walk away with sample adoption petitions, consents, final decrees and other documents.
- Find out how to properly deal with termination of parental rights proceedings.
- Examine how to deal with unknown/missing birth fathers, name changes and other issues that arise in the adoption process.
- Receive practical pointers on interfacing with governmental agencies and other parties.
- Anticipate written and unwritten rules that can pose obstacles in adoption.
Who Should Attend
This basic level program is designed for attorneys. Social workers and paralegals may also benefit.
- Overview of Adoption Law
- The Adoption Process: A Checklist Guide
- Preparing the Adoption Petition, Consents and Other Essential Documents (w/Samples)
- Stepparent, Relative and Other Adoptions: Procedural Nuances
- Interstate Adoption Procedures
- Dangers and Difficulties of the Adoption Process
- Adhering to Ethical Guidelines in Adoption Law
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00 *
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60